What do I need to enter the event?
- A roadworthy bike (mountain bikes and hybrids are acceptable) and recognised cycle helmet.
- You must be medically sound and if you have any history of illness or injury, consult your GP beforehand.
- You must be 16 years of age or over to take part in the event.
- Rear and front lights
- Fluro cycling top
- A buddy to ride with
How much to enter?
Entries cost £40
Included within your entry fee is:
- Free Parking at Start/Finish Area
- Well stocked feed station
- Mechanical support staff
- Continental breakfast
- Rider good bag worth £10tbc
- Rider certificate
- Shopping discount vouchers
Where can I find out more about the course and the event?
How do I enter?
Click here to enter!
What's the route?
Click here for the route map!
Need more info? Email email@example.com